- Name of firm: Oliver Elliot Limited trading as “Oliver Elliot” (a firm of Chartered Accountants)
- Legal form: Limited Company, Registered in England and Wales
- Company Number: 11746967
- Postal address: Dephna House, 24/26 Arcadia Avenue, London, N3 2JU
- Registered Office: Dephna House, 24/26 Arcadia Avenue, London, N3 2JU
- Telephone number: 020 3925 3613
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VAT number: GB 324072435
Elliot Green is licensed as an insolvency practitioner in the UK by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Elliot Green’s Insolvency Practitioner Number: 9260
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Travelers Insurance Company Limited via Cavendish Munro Professional Risks Limited. The territorial coverage is United Kingdom.
Oliver Elliot places a high priority on client service and are keen to ensure that the quality of this is maintained. We are committed to providing a professional, fair, efficient and courteous service to all participants in the insolvency process, whether they are creditors, directors, shareholders, bankrupts or debtors.
In the event that you are dissatisfied with the service you are receiving then we want you to contact us immediately in order that we can and we will try to resolve your complaint. In the first instance, please try to resolve your complaint by emailing our CEO, Elliot Green at email@example.com.
In order to assist us with dealing with your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible, your letter of complaint should include as much detail as possible and, in all cases, the following information:
- Your name and address;
- The full name of the insolvency case together with the Court name and number if applicable;
- Copies of any relevant correspondence and documents relating to the complaint;
- The name of the person or persons against whom your complaint is made;
- Full details of your complaint;
- An explanation of how you would like us to resolve your complaint.
As the process continues, please let us know as soon as possible if your circumstances or expectations change or if any of the information provided with your letter of complaint changes or ceases to become applicable.
In the unfortunate event that it is not possible for Oliver Elliot to resolve your complaint, you can refer the complaint to The Insolvency Complaints Gateway, gov.uk/complain-about-insolvency-practitioner. The Insolvency Complaints Gateway will review the complaint and decide whether it is appropriate to refer the matter to our CEO, Elliot Green’s authorising body, The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
Please note that the Insolvency Service, the body responsible for running the Insolvency Complaints Gateway, encourages a complainant, in the first instance, to attempt to resolve any complaints via the internal complaints process of the firm in respect of which the complaint is being made.
Elliot Green is bound by the Insolvency Code of Ethics.