Are you a director with a company struck off?

If you are a Director seeking to restore a dissolved company? Oliver Elliot can help.

Find out how

FREE help on how to restore a dissolved company.

Overview: Restore A Dissolved Company

You can only apply to Companies House to get your company restored (known as ‘administrative restoration’) if:

  • you were a director or shareholder
  • it was struck off the register and dissolved by the Registrar of Companies within the last 6 years
  • it was trading at the time it was dissolved

Otherwise you’ll have to get a court order to get the company restored.

Apply For Administrative Restoration

Send Companies House:

Companies House
Crown Way
CF14 3UZ

What Happens Next

If your application has been successful, your company will be restored as soon as the registrar sends you a confirmation letter.

If your application is refused, you might be able to:

What Next? Expert Advice Is Just A Click Away

If you have any questions in relation to Restore A Dissolved Company then Contact Us as soon as possible for advice. Our expertise is at your fingertips.

Disclaimer: Restore A Dissolved Company

This page is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. This article is provided for information purposes only. You can Contact Us on the specific facts of your case to obtain relevant advice via a Free Initial Consultation.

Attribution Statement

This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.