Information Is Needed For The Statement Of Affairs? If you are a Director of an insolvent or solvent company, Oliver Elliot can help you address your concerns, dealing with the information needed for the Statement of Affairs and prepare for Voluntary Liquidation.
A Statement Of Affairs in a Voluntary Liquidation is like an up to date balance sheet of a company on a break up basis.
Overview Of What Information Is Needed For The Statement Of Affairs?
The following information listing is not exhaustive and in each case there will be variations but this covers the most common types of information required for the preparation of the Statement of Affairs.
Company History Statement
A full-page on what caused the company to go into Liquidation.
Accountants And Solicitors
Contact details of any Solicitors and Accountants and copies of previous three years profit and loss accounts from Directors.
Copy of passport and utility bills (proof of address) from each Director.
Details of Landlord and full amount owing to them.
List of Company Assets, book value and current valuation along with any financing details.
Details of Company Bank Account(s):
- Account Number(s) and Sort Code(s)
- Address and telephone number(s) of Bank
- Exact amount in each account
- Full names
- Any loans to the company: Were the loans to be repaid (i.e. as a debt owing from the company) or was it financed through the issue of new shares at a premium (i.e. as equity being released in the company)?
- Full names
- Break down of shares held i.e. Ordinary shares and share premium
- Loans to the company: Were they to be repaid (i.e. as a debt owing from the company) or was it financed through the issue of new shares at a premium (i.e. as equity being released in the company)?
- Full names of all creditors (including Government departments if any)
- Full amount owed to them
- Any secured creditors (i.e. Bank loans, mortgages)
- References used by Creditors
- Full names of all debtors (including Government departments if any)
- Full amounts owed to the company
- References used by Debtors
Employees Of The Company
- Names of all employees at date of liquidation
- Date of Birth
- Annual Salary
- Notice Period
- Number of days holiday per year
- Number of days taken
- Start of holiday year
- Any pension contributions
- Date employees last paid
- Date made redundant
- Auto-enrollment details
- Full Particulars of all company pension schemes, including;
- Details of Scheme Trustee(s)
- Policy number
- Scheme provider
- Nature of Scheme; defined benefit or money purchase
- Full Particulars of any security granted by the company by way of fixed and or floating charge
- Details of any transactions between the Company, any of its subsidiaries, or any other company in which it has or had an interest and any one or more of the directors or associate(s) of them within the year leading up to the winding up resolution.
What Next? Expert Advice Is Just A Click Away
If you have any questions in relation to What Information Is Needed For The Statement Of Affairs? then Contact Us as soon as possible for advice. Our expertise is at your fingertips.
Disclaimer: What Information Is Needed For The Statement Of Affairs?
This page: What Information Is Needed For The Statement Of Affairs? is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. This article What Information Is Needed For The Statement Of Affairs? is provided for information purposes only. You can Contact Us on the specific facts of your case to obtain relevant advice via a Free Initial Consultation.